Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tanking and I

As I am one of those lucky few in the WoW world who has nothing to whine about, really I don't, I thought I'd blog about something I know and that is tanking. But I have a problem, though I am undoubtedly a tank I have no clue whatsoever about what I do when I tank. If you were to ask me what I do, well my answer is errrrr well. I have come to the conclusion that what I am, what I do is tank. Simply put: "I am therefore I tank, I tank therefore I am." And if I ever want to dps I need to roll a non-tanking class.

*sighs*

And I was so hoping that I could level Naofa as a retribution paladin. Ah well. Hmm, does that count as a whine? I think it may. Sweet.

But it has been pointed out that I should not feel pressured into tanking, I don't, as I'm trying badly to explain I just seem to always end up tanking. I'm just not sure why, or what I'm doing when I do it. Which may make my SAN guildies a bit worried about grouping with me, but though I don't know what I'm doing I seem to do it well. At least thus far.

2 comments:

  1. i'm not worried at all! in fact i'm really glad there are some SANs out there that stay at my level-range, because i really don't care much for pugging - but doing the dungeons at the appropriate level is a treat :)

    and you don't have to 'splain how you do the tanking thing, as long as someone is standing in front of me, getting bashed in their face, i'm quite comfortable healing their asses :-p

    <3 kaorin

    ReplyDelete
  2. /hugs

    If you are born to tank, then tank you must :D

    /sings *You were bo-orn under a taaaaanking star*

    (sorry, I am possibly still under the effect of last night's cocktails) :D

    ReplyDelete