Monday, April 26, 2010

A different path

(Forgive me but this is my first attempt at an RP post, be gentle.)

I am a paladin, a warrior of the Light, give me a place to stand and I shall prove my mettle. I have earned my place among those of the Argent Crusade and Argent Dawn, I am not well known, but I am known as one with whom to stand and fight. I have been a mentor to many of my Blood Elf brethren and others in the fight against the Scourge threat and the ways of the Light. But it is this that has caused me to doubt my path forward. I have led a solitary life to this point, not through any real conscious thought, but I have formed friendships with some that I have mentored.

One such friendship is with Naofa. He is someone I would gladly have by my side on the battlefield, and have done so in the past. Over time he has told me much about his family and in particular his cousin Pilfkin. What he has said has touched my heart, she seemed as though a kindred spirit in so many ways, but was it just a cousin's bias in his descriptions? I sought her out and having seen her in the company of Naofa I have to say she is a beauty, but there is such a sadness about her, so that part of his description was truthful.

It has been so long since I have done something like this I was, I am, unsure of what to do. I have sent her a gift and have received a response that she enjoys it and would be willing to meet with me when we are both in the city.

I hope this all works out for the best.

1 comment:

  1. *is gentle*

    *applauds*

    you are _so_ cute... in a manly paladinny way of course :)

    ReplyDelete