Monday, April 19, 2010

The pets of Shisato

I mentioned my pets and how come the next expansion how I will be looking forward to the increased stables. So I thought I would introduce you to them.


Foiche
Or in other words lsdwaspodoom. It sad but she is too big to take into instances, especially under the effects of this. I dare not get rid of her for a smaller model because she is well this.

Anbhás
I have had Anbhás basically since level 10, however along the way I changed model from this to this. For the sole reason of it changing colours. The version above is my favourite of the three colours.

Cúarthine
Suffice to say I was told to get a wolf, so I thought I'd be different, well when I got him I was different, I see more of this particular model around every day.

Andarta
What can I say I needed a tanking pet on occasion, so here he is. What can I say I like white bears, he was briefly changed to a gorilla, not for the normal reason the original bear was actually released so I could catch the next pet, but I got him back when Thunderstomp became a talent rather than a specific spell.

Sally
I was really lucky in getting this pet. I just love the model and it is my default pet for all occasions, even now I get positive comments on her. What more can I say.



And there you have it, my pets.

2 comments:

  1. lsdwaspodoom equates to LSD Wasp 'o' Doom... I'm glad I live with you, because it would have frazzled my already fried brain trying to work that out ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Thanks Pilf! it was too early in the morning for me to work that one out :)

    Nice pics/choices there Naofa :) It's always interesting when hunters have picked pets for a reason..

    Like my hunters pets were all blue to match her hair at one point..

    ReplyDelete