Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Cataclysm Professions Preview and a question.

Right, I'll assume that those who want to have read the previews. Now, as the Better Half doesn't want to know anything on the expansion and tends to be my sounding wall in regards how good my posts are, this will be my views on what is in the preview without actually saying anything meaningful or earth-shattering unless you know to what I reference. May be an exercise in futility, but it'll get my mind working at least, I hope. The question I will put to you in at the end after the next (>'.')>

Right then......to avoid spoilers further I think I'll write this in blue.

Right then. Oo shiney upon shiney, or so it appears. Three of my characters are going to enjoy new pets, wahey. The ability for Tailoring, Leatherworking and Blacksmithing to craft entry level pvp gear for each season is nice, as I'm a big fan of the Savage gear at the moment....though more for looks than you know pvp......I'm getting better at it though. What I do like though, cos of my currently maxed Alchemist is the suggestion in regards them and, well, everyone else :) I so hope it's a transmute. I know this will be an actual reference...but only one new stone? Ya what now? And engineers will be able to make more than guns? Squee!! And leads nicely into my question.

(>'.')>
Right then, my question, I will be creating both a Worgen and a Goblin. Now as it stands the Worgen will be a hunter, not sure yet as to what the Goblin will be. But I was thinking of making an engineer, but which to make, Goblin or Worgen? Goblin of course has strong RP reasons, but as a hunter engineering could be very useful, even without ammo. Now I know that Skinning and Leatherworking would work well off of the Worgen racial but I already have 3 or is it 4 of them. But I have more Horde, so bikes for all....maybe. So, anyone any ideas? Anyone even reading this? *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment