Monday, May 24, 2010

The Grand Experiment: Results(?)

Right then, the results of my week long experiment, hmm results is that the right word ah well you'll see in but a moment, I realise this post is a bit late, but nobody is perfect.

Fiatim
Still a-farming for the mount. No joy thus far, had I got it my screams of joy would have been heard no matter where you are reading this from.

Afaon
I did a slightly(?) stupid(?) thing Sunday, I did 12 hours of sanity tapping on him, did about 13+ instances all told. On the plus side I somehow got grouped with Zal early on so that made it a bit more bearable. Getting groups is instant as a tank, so all ye whiners who complain about queues, go roll a tank.....or a healer.....actually don't....that would lessen my speed at getting groups. I may, may, have burned myself out slightly on PUGs, I didn't realise how long I had been at it till I stopped.

Naofa
Slowly levelling Blacksmithing, once I get to Northrend level of skill I'll stop and worry about levelling once more.

Lobh
Has gotten sick of all the trees in Feralas and gone to Outland to quest, that and the fact he needs to be a bit higher to solo stuff like Dire Maul etc.

Nalac
This was the biggest success of the week, got to level 50 and all professions seem to be up to scratch, especially Lockpicking. I'm proud of that I am.


And that is what I did for the week, roughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment