Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Music and Screenshots


Now, the game as described by Anea is a fun one, but one that were I to play by the rules I would ultimately fail. You see, I have a problem, yes another one, I seem to have lots don't I, I wish too much money were one, but I digress, the problem in this case is lyrics, I don't hear them, that doesn't sound right, I hear them obviously, but I can't comprehend them, I can on occassion mouth along to them, but my brain just doesn't register them as anything but part of the song, it why instrumental songs sound so different to the full songs to me I guess. So as such I'm playing the game with a twist, the song itself or the name fits the picture, and having said that onto the songs/pictures.

Any time I did this quest, this song was in my head. I'm sure you'll agree it fits.


(This is all for now, but this is a post in progress, so I should/might update it soon(ish).)

No comments:

Post a Comment