Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Grand Experiment

Right then, this is a where I am type post, in two parts, the reason behind the title is the first part is now, obviously, the second part is this time, ish, next week. Why a week? I have a week off work....and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself, so I though why not? So here we are, Murphy help me. I'd say 'god/elune/the light help me', but Murphy is scarier.

Right to the list of toons in this debacle of a post, in no particular order, Fiatim, Afaon, Shisato, Lobh, Naofa, Nalac, Seilg, Athru.

Fiatim
Poor guy, gets logged onto once a day to try and farm the raven mount. He is also the measure stick that I judge tanks by, a little unfair I know, as he is a druid, but I use his caster form health pool, not his bear form. But considering the source of his gear, and where tanks get their gear now, it a fair measure in some ways.

Afaon
Is slowly gearing up as a tank, that is not to say he doesn't have tank gear, more so that he needs better gear......or I'm just vain, not sure which. Also doing a bit of pvp, I want the set. Or possibly the higher versions....ok I am vain, Afaon is a belf it is what he is. He is also flying round and round and round mining.

Shisato
He is also gearing up, and proving to nabs that Beast Mastery is a viable spec......yeah my trash dps sucks, I run round with Viper up, I save Hawk and my cooldowns for bosses. Also am making gold through Leather Working.

Lobh
Lobh is as ever questing, and yet more questing, am aiming for both Loremaster and Seeker with him, but I think I better go to Outland for a bit so I can solo instances better.

Naofa
Currently on hiatus, until stockpile of ore from Afaon has amassed to get Blacksmithing up.

Seilg
Also on hiatus.....may start pvp on him......or something I dunno......not sure why he on hiatus...errrr....

*shrugs* Moving along.

Nalac
Leveling slowly, while leveling Lockpicking......it harder than it looks....honest.

Athru
Log on, make gem, log off, repeat for stack of mats, once mats finished sell them.....seems to working well for me, albeit slowly. Also an informal bank alt.....or buyer of stuff on AH.....mneh....


Well this is where I am, we'll see where I am in a week.

1 comment:

  1. I like that I find out about your secret PvP fetish via your blog....

    ReplyDelete